Elliptical cross trainers are simply one of the bestsellers in the fitness market today. Want to know why? Because it is so easy to assemble, simple to operate, and gives the body a full workout. And who could possibly say no to an absolutely no impact routine?
Do you need more convincing to buy an elliptical cross trainer instead of all the other fitness equipments being offered to you? Here is more information which is enough to push you towards purchasing an elliptical cross trainer instead of a treadmill or stationary bikes.
1. It is more effective than any other fitness machine. Researches were made and it was concluded that elliptical cross trainers are effective in terms of promoting oxygen consumption, maintaining good heart rate, and expediting calorie burn. Motorized treadmills are the devices that come close to elliptical machines, if these benefits are considered. But they all fall short on other relatively important features.
2. It is the only one with the lowest impact produced. No fitness equipment can provide a full exercise routine with zero impact on the joints and some muscles. And because of this low-tension feature, exercising with an elliptical trainer ensures the body not to cause any orthopedic problems and injuries. No other fitness equipment can top that!
3. It has the lowest perceived exertion. A lot of studies show that people using elliptical cross trainers thinks and feels the workout to be simpler than any other equipment. But that is just a perception. The reality is, they are burning as much fats as they would using other trainers, but they do not feel as exhausted. They get the same results but with lesser body strain. And what do users the gain? They tend to exercise more and still have enough energy to last the day.
4. Elliptical cross trainers produce the best total body workout. While treadmills and stationary bikes tend to work out only the lower body, elliptical cross trainers offers the best full body workout. It does not only works the legs, which seem to be the favorite of other equipments. It works out the arms, the hips, and the shoulders as well.
5. Elliptical cross trainers are the only one to offer exercise variation. Elliptical cross trainers are very versatile. It provides for a forward or a backward motion. Some models have features where you can turn it to stationary bike with steady handles. It has adjustable levers to determine the level of toughness of the workout. No other fitness equipment can offer this much versatility.
6. It provides noiseless operation. A lot of other exercise equipments have quiet operation. And this is one of the good features that an elliptical fitness trainer has as well. It ensures operation as quiet as a whisper. This makes it ideal to be used in condominiums and apartment complexes.
7. Elliptical cross trainers require minimal maintenance. To complement the all-inclusive good features of an elliptical trainer, manufacturers constructed it in such a way users need not worry about maintaining and keeping it in tip-top condition. The most cleaning it requires is a little wiping and polishing, and you’re done. fitness trainers near me